Who I am
As a Personal Growth and Empowerment Coach, and a survivor of childhood abuse, I guide and mentor highly ambitious, successful, and motivated professional women who have experienced childhood sexual, emotional or physical abuse, to develop an unbreakable sense of self.
What I do
I help my clients become self-aware, self-loving, self-supporting, self-validating, and emotionally healthy creators of their lives able to find emotionally healthy partners and create and sustain healthy intimate relationships.
How I work
- In my coaching, I use powerful transformational questions to get to the heart of the issue and move you forward to achieve your goals.
- I also use hypnotherapy, a relaxation technique used to remove, release, resolve, and rewind or replace past trauma, negative thought patterns or obstacles keeping you from moving forward in life.
- I also employ bibliotherapy, suggesting works of fiction or self-help literature that relate to your issue to help bring insight and inspire positive change.
Who I can help
- Women who feel stuck in a failing, emotionally draining relationship with an intimate partner.
- Women with a history of unhealthy relationships or a history of attracting unavailable or emotionally abusive partners.
- Women who feel life has just not turned out as desired, expected, imagined or hoped for.
- Women whose everyday life is made up of feelings of sadness, anger, despair, or hopelessness.
Why getting help is important
Unresolved issues can stress the mind creating the potential for self-destructive attempts at coping. Additionally, coping with life in general, such as with intimate and familial relationships, career, health, and finances can add to emotional stress and become unstable situations.
What you can expect from working with me
- Through uncovering and resolving the underlying causes behind why you’re struggling, you can expect to feel more self-aware and intentional.
- Through identifying the emotional needs not being met in your relationships, you can expect to be able to articulate what you need and be able to enforce your boundaries.
- Through connecting the triggers to the patterns of behavior that have sabotaged your growth and development, you can expect to feel confident and committed moving your life forward.
How to get started
- If you’re ready to thrive in your life and relationships, then I invite you into a deeper conversation with me. Let’s discuss what you’re struggling with and design a plan to move you forward.
- Follow my blog and learn how to improve your life and relationships and how to become emotionally healthy through self-awareness, accountability, and integrity. Here are a few posts to get started:
- I wrote a short ebook, The Conscious Creators Handbook and also designed a built-in workbook to help you start your personal evolution journey. Click here to get your free copy and as a bonus, you will get access to The Soul Sanctuary Resource Library, full of awareness shifting e-books, worksheets, hypnosis recordings, and more to bring Your True Self back into your life.
- If you would like to be part of a community with like-minded women who share a passion for personal development, healthy intimate relationships, and living life on their terms, then The Soul Sanctuary Facebook group is for you. Click here to join.