Who I am
As a Personal Growth and Empowerment Coach, I guide and mentor motivated women to develop an unbreakable sense of self, to thrive in their personal relationships and excel in their professional lives.
What I do
I help my clients live courageously, authentically, consciously, and responsibly. In working with me, you can expect to grow into a self-aware, self-loving, self-supporting, self-validating, and emotionally healthy creator of your life able to find emotionally healthy partners, create and sustain healthy intimate relationships, and develop a personal and professional brand that sets you apart from the rest and delivers consistent and successful results.
How I work
- In my coaching, I use powerful transformational questions to get to the heart of the issue and move you forward to achieve your goals.
- I also use hypnotherapy, a relaxation technique used to remove, release, resolve, and rewind or replace past trauma, negative thought patterns or obstacles keeping you from moving forward in life.
- I also employ bibliotherapy, suggesting works of self-help literature that relate to your issue to help bring insight, healing, and inspire positive change.
Who I can help
- Women who feel stuck in a failing, emotionally draining relationship with an intimate partner.
- Women with a history of unhealthy relationships or a history of attracting unavailable or emotionally abusive partners.
- Women who feel life has not turned out as desired, expected, imagined or hoped for.
- Women whose everyday life is made up of feelings of sadness, anger, despair, or hopelessness.
- Women whose professional lives feels unfulfilling, devoid of passion and purpose or who feel overlooked or underutilized.
Why getting help is important
Unresolved issues can stress the mind creating the potential for self-destructive attempts at coping. Additionally, coping with life in general, such as with intimate and familial relationships, career, health, and finances can add to emotional stress and become unstable situations.
What you can expect from working with me
- Through uncovering and resolving the underlying causes behind why you’re struggling, you can expect to feel more self-aware and intentional.
- Through identifying the emotional needs not being met in your relationships, you can expect to be able to articulate what you need and be able to enforce your boundaries.
- Through connecting the triggers to the patterns of behavior that have sabotaged your growth and development, you can expect to feel confident and committed moving your life forward.
- Through developing a personal and professional brand, you can expect to experience trust, respect, and support in your personal and professional relationships.
How to get started
- If you’re ready to thrive in your life, relationships, and career, then I invite you into a deeper conversation with me. Let’s discuss what you’re struggling with and design a plan to move you forward.
- Purchase The Soul Sanctuary, a content library full of awareness shifting e-books, worksheets, hypnosis recordings, tips, master classes and more to bring Your True Self back into your life. Click here to learn more and get access today!.
- Follow my blog for words of wisdom and learn how to improve your life, relationships and how to become emotionally healthy through self-awareness, accountability, and integrity. Here are a few posts to get started:
- If you’re ready to invest in creating better results in your life and relationships, and career today, then Your Personal Evolution Master Plan is right for you. Your Personal Evolution Master Plan is a 12-week one-on-one coaching program designed to propel you into your personal evolution, targeting the three foundational elements of what it means to be an enlightened and empowered conscious creator. Click here to learn more.
- If you’re ready to take your career to another level, then Your Personal Brand: Own Your Career is right for you. Your Personal Brand is a 12-week one-on-one coaching program designed to skyrocket your career, targeting the three foundational elements of what it means to own your career. Click here to learn more.
- Join The Soul Sanctuary Facebook group, a free, private Facebook group with positive and supportive women just like you. It’s the perfect place to get feedback, make friendships, and ask questions about the resources in The Soul Sanctuary library. You can join right here!